Newest Post

// Posted by :kanna // On :Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hey guys, kanna here. Well, after a lot of thought and talk with my friends, who suggested I review Mushishi and Re:Zero, I decided to do my thoughts on the new Yu-Gi-Oh! movie, The Dark Side of Dimensions. Why? Well, there's two reasons for that.


1. Mushishi and Re:Zero aren't that short, and given it's mid-September and I'm dedicating October to horror/supernatural anime, I needed something short (or another top ten list).

2. October will be here before we know it, and my Halloween posts need to be ready and raring to go. Speaking of Halloween, what are you dressing up as (if you're dressing up at all)? I'm planning on going as a Ghostbuster!

So, here we go!




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © kanna-chan's cafe //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //